SHIPPING COSTS -50% with a minimum order of 9 bottles.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
– COMMERCIAL POLICY OF CANTINA FRRUD 1. Cantina Frrud offers wine selections (“Cantina Frrud Selections”) and other products related to the world of wine on its website lacantinafrrud.it. Its e-commerce activity is aimed exclusively at its end users who are “consumers” exclusively over 18 (eighteen) years of age and in any case in accordance with the law in force and the regulations on e-commerce. By “consumer”, Cantina Frrud means any natural person who uses the lacantinafrrud.it site for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity. If you are not a “consumer” and have any doubts, please contact our offices at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 3. All orders placed on the site must correspond to normal consumption needs. This requirement applies both to the number of products purchased with a single order and to multiple orders for the same product, even if each order includes a quantity of products corresponding to normal consumption needs. Cantina Frrud reserves the right to refuse orders from persons other than the “consumer” in accordance with the laws in force regarding the purchase of wine and spirits and in consideration of its commercial policy and in compliance with the age limits set by law for both the purchase and delivery of wine and spirits. Cantina Frrud does not sell wine and spirits to persons under 18 years of age. Through the use of our website lacantinafrrud.it, the user guarantees that he/she is over the age of 18 and that the person who will receive the shipment from Cantina Frrud will also be over the age of 18. 4. The General Conditions of Sale of Cantina Frrud exclusively regulate the offer, transmission, acceptance, shipment, purchase methods and the right of withdrawal of purchase orders of products on the site lacantinafrrud.it between users of lacantinafrrud.it and the company Cantina Frrud. 5. The General Conditions of Cantina Frrud do not regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than Cantina Frrud, which are present on the site lacantinafrrud.it through hyperlinks, links or banners. Before purchasing products and services from parties other than Cantina Frrud, Cantina Frrud recommends verifying the conditions of sale, since Cantina Frrud is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than Cantina Frrud or for the conclusion of e-commerce transactions between users of lacantinafrrud.it and third parties. If you have any doubts, please contact us directly by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
– GUARANTEES AND INDICATION OF WINE PRICES AND DISCOUNT CODES 1. All the Cantina Frrud selections on sale, all the bottles of wine and in general all the products offered by Cantina Frrud on its website lacantinafrrud.it are exclusively “premium” and first quality products. The products offered are the result of meticulous and continuous research and are purchased directly by Cantina Frrud from wineries, cellars, producers and retailers carefully selected for their attention and care in producing top quality products and for their rigorous quality control. Cantina Frrud does not sell irregular products or products of lower quality than the corresponding standards offered on the market. All information and indications on the labels of the bottles of wine offered by Cantina Frrud are by law the responsibility of and guaranteed by the individual producers. Cantina Frrud continually selects the companies that produce the products with the highest quality standards but, although it carries out general checks on the truthfulness of the information contained on the labels, it is not responsible for and does not guarantee in any way that the information contained on the labels fully reflects the characteristics of the product. If you have any doubts or would like to report something, please contact us directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cantina Frrud will take care of contacting the producer to request any additional guarantee or information required and to report any irregularities to the competent police authorities. 3. The essential characteristics of the products offered by Cantina Frrud are presented in product sheets, which can be viewed directly on the lacantinafrrud.it website. The images and colours of the products offered for sale on lacantinafrrud.it may not correspond to the real ones due to the browser and monitor used. The Cantina Frrud Selections may be subject to updates and changes, always using quality wines and respecting the characteristics and theme indicated in the name of the Cantina Frrud Selection. 4. In spite of all our efforts, we cannot exclude the possibility that for a small part of the products in our catalogue a different price than the actual one is indicated by mistake. We will in any case check the correctness of the product prices during the process of checking the order and subsequently shipping the products. If, due to misunderstandings or other inconveniences, the price indicated on the site is lower than the correct selling price of a product, we will contact you to see if you still wish to purchase the product at the correct price. Otherwise, your order cannot be accepted. If the correct price for a product is lower than the correct price indicated on the site, we will only charge you the lower correct price and we will still ship the product to you. 5. The prices of the products offered are all inclusive of VAT in the case of users registered in one of the EU member states. For the sake of transparency, the transport costs are shown separately on the order form and invoice. Prices are subject to change, so please always check the final price before submitting your order form. 6. Cantina Frrud Selections and in general all products offered by Cantina Frrud are only sold in certain countries. We therefore ask you to check the list of countries in which Cantina Frrud operates at the time of your purchase, as purchase requests from countries not included in those displayed will not be accepted by Cantina Frrud. Cantina Frrud reserves the right to update the list of countries from time to time, so we suggest you check periodically the geographical availability on our website lacantinafrrud.it. 7. If the user is in possession of a discount code or voucher received with the Newsletter or indicated on a Cantina Frrud voucher or on the website, it is possible to use this promotional code (e.g.: azienda2013) to receive a discount on the total amount of the wines during the purchase. At the time of payment simply enter it in the dedicated “Coupons” field and click on the “Apply Discount” button, the discount will be calculated and applied by the system, before proceeding to checkout. 8. The discount codes are applicable only on the list price of a wine and cannot be combined with other promotions in progress. If the product is already discounted, but the discount code provides a higher percentage discount, you can apply the discount code for a higher percentage to the list price of the wine. 9. In the case of goods that are deemed to be defective, we ask you first to inform us by e-mail at email@example.com so that we can immediately identify the problem and find a solution together with you. The defective goods shall be replaced and returned at the expense of Cantina Frrud or refunded if out of stock. 10. If you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, Cantina Frrud may not accept the return of products which have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or which have been damaged or partially consumed.
– PAYMENTS 1. The methods of payment for the price of wine and Cantina Frrud selections of wine and all products related to the world of wine in general offered on our website lacantinafrrud.it are indicated on the Cantina Frrud order form. 2. The price for the purchase of products does not include shipping costs (visible separately) and will be charged to your current account when the purchased products are shipped, as indicated on the order form. 3. The payment methods accepted by Cantina Frrud are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal. All the financial information required for the transaction will be transmitted, via encrypted protocol, to WireCard, BCC Gatteo, American Express, PayPal, BRT Spa or other banks which provide the relevant remote electronic payment services, without third parties having access to it. This information will never be used by Cantina Frrud except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the relative refunds in favour of you in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on lacantinafrrud.it.
– SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS 1. Cantina Frrud delivers wine selections (“Cantina Frrud Selections”), bottles of wine and other products related to the world of wine for sale on its website lacantinafrrud.it exclusively to its end users who are exclusively “consumers” over 18 (eighteen) years of age and in any case in accordance with the laws in force. Cantina Frrud uses patented packaging for deliveries which, thanks to its special characteristics, guarantees the integrity of the products transported. Cantina Frrud delivers the products ordered to the address you have indicated in the purchase procedure on our website lacantinafrrud.it, using national and international couriers, who take full responsibility for delivery from collection at our premises until delivery to the address you have indicated. Delivery times refer exclusively to available articles and start from the moment the article is shipped. Delivery times may vary. Please check the delivery date during the order process. Cantina Frrud accepts no responsibility for any damage, delays or inappropriate behaviour on the part of the courier to whom the shipment has been entrusted. 3. Deliveries are only made to the countries indicated on the lacantinafrrud.it website. Cantina Frrud periodically updates the list of countries, therefore we advise you to check the availability of the delivery before proceeding with the compilation of your purchase order. 4. The following data are essential for the execution of the delivery: Billing data, i.e. billing name, billing address, e-mail address. Delivery data, i.e. delivery name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address. 5. If you receive packages from Frrud Winery that are visibly damaged by the carrier, broken or stained by wine spilling from any broken bottles, please return the shipment to the sender and we will take care of the return and restoration of the shipment. If the shipment consists of several packages and not all of them are damaged, please return the damaged package to the sender by signing the carrier’s delivery note “Con Riserva”. Cantina Frrud will return the damaged package and replace it. If the product to be replaced is out of stock, we will contact you directly for a replacement or credit the remaining value. Cantina Frrud shall bear any shipping costs for returning the damaged package to the sender and returning the new one. 6. Delivery is typically made on weekdays, in a period of time ranging from two to four working days from the date the order is placed on our website lacantinafrrud.it with payment by Credit Card, PayPal, Prepaid Card. 7. For any information or report relating to the shipment of your orders, you can contact our Customer Service directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSTOMER CARE 1. For any information, our customer support services are available by e-mail at email@example.com.
– APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION 1. Cantina Frrud’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and, in particular, by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 on the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the regulations governing distance contracts, and by Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003 on certain aspects of e-commerce. The sale of products and/or provision of services takes place in the territory of the Italian State and is subject to the laws in force in the Italian Republic. The competent court for the resolution of any dispute shall be the one provided for by the Italian legislation in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
– UPDATES AND AMENDMENTS 1. Cantina Frrud’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale are periodically amended according to the development of its business and the market, as well as in compliance with any updates and changes in legislation. Each update and amendment shall be regularly published on our website lacantinafrrud.it and shall be immediately effective from the date of publication on lacantinafrrud.it. Users who continue to use the site or the mobile application after the publication of these changes accept the new Terms without reservation.